Translate

Sunday, August 23, 2020

About our Owner Michael Charles Cook (This is personal)

 I always wrote about other things, but now its personal....I have no one to talk to about freaky shit meaning topics like Magick, psychic gifts, Light I see every where and eyes look like a Lightning bolt flashing white-blueish-green....Yeah they tell me I am crazy, no I am not, its my spirit and soul shining through my eyes and is of God..It is God looking at the Light as a reminder God is within...so I am going thru some shit, since my ex-wife walked out over 5 and 1/2 yrs ago I was put into a trance a shock if you will to someone actually walking out on you after me and her Ginger is her name been through so much horrible stuff but also good stuff... I was mentally gone when she left me for another man....bad shit happened in 2011 but that wasn't my doing, it was Satan....whom me and her were trying to summon , something came alright as I was weak as fk and messed up on Lithium overdosed by a quack psyche doctor and something possessed me and the attack on ex-wife begun....the neighbors heard it, the voice it was talking and the demonic noises and my ex was a satanic witch that is what she practiced and I was trying to become a clergyman but I was attacked and then my ex was attacked....she stayed after that happened when I was in jail for 10 months and got simple assault plea.... and she stayed till jan 24th 2015 years she stayed after this, she could of left when I was jailed and lost my mind and then when I got out of jail I became awakened and found God within me not out there and that chased the devils away and her my ex wife the Light I spoke of and alot more than that metaphysically.... Then I was depressed for 4 yrs and then last year a girl came and found me named Heather Lynn Hutton (Wilson) she saved me from the horrible hell I was going thru she loved me and I loved her and people messed with me and her and we never met in person ever she died new years of this year...I was told by psychic she was a twin flame and Heather was but he said I got 2 more twins out there and I will find 1 outta 2 left to be with as a mate... soul mate and best friend all in one.... I am single and looking I am a improved me and I'm only getting better through evolution and am a empath among many things....I need a girl with the ability to see beyond this past shit and know the real me and we better ourselves each helps the other my other twin flame....I will be adding more to this post.... I meet girls and then they ghost me and they are shocked by me and I got over fear of talking to them after much facing my fears and now rejection got me set back, I only slept with 1 woman my whole life AND that was my ex-wife....girls find this funny and think I turned gay or am gay...all through school I was teased because I had a friend who was gay... I went through utter hellish conditions my entire life since I started dating women at age 21 and lost virginity as 24 and now I'm 36 and am not getting younger and I feel this is it, all in for the one girl who will be my queen and I will be her king....no one will give me a chance or they are damaged from what guys did to them lie cheat and be abusive mental abuse and emotional abuse, i been through it all....believe it...I am not worthless I know I HAVE VALUE AND SOME WOMAN WILL BE HAPPY TO HAVE ME AS I AM AND NOT BE PICKY AND LEAD MEN ON THE GOOD ONES JUST TO GHOST THEM OR REJECT THEM. I have now tons and tons of girls coming at me from Instagram and it moved to Facebook now.... I can have ANY GIRL I WANT these girls are what men dream of, but I am focused on Twin Flame I feel but it won't be easy for me unless I face all fears of being separated from parents for first time in life....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising