Translate

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Twin Flames and False Twin Flames and Karmic Twin flames and how your eternal

You can have more than 1 Twin Flame.... I personally have 3, one died, she was a Karmic Twin. Soul mates are not Twin Flames.  What is a Twin Flame from my perspective? Someone who shares same exact SOUL as you do but have different Spirits.  Spirit and Soul is different is as MIND. Mind is who you are and soul is observer of the mind... Spirit is thoughts through the mind.... Spirits is what makes you appear separate from twin flame... False twin flames happen, I been through this, you gotta learn to trust your gut, what is wrong is usually right and whatever is most simple answer is usually it...  I admit I came on too strong with Twin Flames, its because I met mine back in Sept 2019 named Heather a Scorpio and I'm aries and these 2 signs go together... she just died and it set me back, she was Karmic Twin Flame...My other twin flame is a scorpio and same energy energy as one I met back last year in Sept 2019 named Heather and this person knows I feel her and she knows she feels me... neither of us know what to say... no communication.... silence... don't hang on let it go and everything you chosen not wanted will come to you.... maybe even someone better than Twin Flame! That could be a soul mate you choose this lifetime.... You already made the decision in this matter if your reading this and now you need to understand why you chosen this.... Me and twin talked for a day, than something happened, one is anxious and other one is afraid I know I feel them as a psychic empath and Intuition tells me and I trust that... What is psychic abilities? I feel in gut what a feeling or energy frequency is and the Mind is a tool you see flashes of things (not regular thoughts) and is neither soul nor spirit yet resides between these 2, Mind all is in a Cosmic Mind and all is Mind, Your a Macrocosm because we are all One and you are a individual monad, a zero a Infinite Nothing thinking its something, all is Ontological mathematics and frequency and vibes. Your mind equals to Infinite Zero.... Nothing can stop "Nothing" from existing... which is pure energy in a void outside space time a Big cosmic Mind/Nous so what are Twin flames? Your the same Soul and Mind linking to more than 1 human body now do you get it? Okay as above, so below, what is outside space time? When you wake up when your body dies you will find out, know this, God has no size can be Infinite and smaller and smaller and smaller, Infinity is size of Nothing. Know this, a world exists outside of this Matrix like in the movie the Matrix, NEO was trapped in matrix and was searching on how to find a "Guide" like Morphious, . Another name Anderson means God's SUN saviour, you are your own saviour, you are the ONE one and all and your the Whole as well....meaning Whole of Infinity as Monads... You were never created as your uncreated as energy cannot be created or destroyed....It means you now KNOW your timeless and caught up in a egregore a satanic collective dream where all is divided and with all that is going on, finding your Twin Flame will bring balance and order to both your lives as 2 becomes 1....Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine and no guys are not 100% Masculine, some men who are men and straight can be more Divine Feminine than a woman as women who are hurt are lower masculine energy and lower consciousness and alot of guys are too damaged ones samething.... Why did I share this? Because maybe someone can get something out of it, terms like Monads, Ontological mathematics is part of Pythagorean Illuminati and I follow no one I research all things and love doing so.... Like Red Bull Illuminati what is this of mine? Its being built since 2013 after my awakening... its not traditional Illuminati, it means enlightenment and Light (Inner Light) and I am about Love not like the CABAL DEEP STATE OWNED ILLUMINATI.... am I going to get my twin flame? are you gonna get your twin flame? It is the season for Twin Flames during Paradigm shift the great awakening...and finding your twin cures imbalance....restores equilibrium of life...Just know this world is a fake fake world and its a world stage play....don't get distracted by outside world fix inner and outer will follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising