Translate

Monday, April 1, 2019

What does someone in this situation do? When you want a girl friend like me? How do I get one?

I am going to be 35 yrs old on April 10th 2019, I have been super shy my whole life, have nothing but internet friends, no life of any kind, am so called "mentally ill" and on disability , lived with my parents my entire life, had no serious relationships due to home conditions, strict mother that is over protective, I didn't date till i was 21 and after going through a few girls, I gave up and my ex-wife found me on myspace.com when I used the service, she met me in 2008 and now she left me after many horrible things happened as Satan was involved with her (I'm not saying it was her fault but she summoned the devil or demons using satanic witchcraft (not the good witchcraft) before she met me unconsciously I believe and she left me Jan of 2015 and never divorced me yet (If I had the money I would of filed for divorce) and she married another man still married to me and that is bigamy. Then after all the horror we both experienced being together gave me PTSD and I'm actually afraid to date another woman as I'm back to my shyness and I'm actually ashamed of my parents house as they are poor and cannot fix it up and I smoke and my mom smokes and girls these days don't like men who live with their parents or smoke. My ex-wife is 56 yrs old. I used to have some life, going camping and traveling with my ex-wife. Now I don't get to do anything except be in the house all day with my mom 24/7 and its a negative environment and led me to deep depression and even suicide but it didn't work over dosed on Benadryl (Yeah I know I'm stupid for even trying) I feel like everything that happened to my ex the abuse and mental abuse was my fault but really it is the demons fault using me, a weak individual for their games against my ex-wife and her against me. Its way too long of a story me and her history, tragic things happened, now I'm back to what I knew before her, no more evil spirits around or craziness. Just deep down guilt wishing I still had a woman that would accept me as I am but my mom is afraid of what kinda girl I would meet afraid another girl like me ex, she never liked my ex from day 1 nor any of my family as they sensed the evil from her literally. Is everyone in my family nuts about the evil? Hell no demons exist but the devil himself I doubt that like some super fallen angel leading all these demons or archons.  Who knows we will find out when we die what is what. But I woke up and seen the reality thanks to my ex-wife, I got into all things esoteric while most others are into things exoteric. I learned for myself about religion and spirituality and the corruption going on by the evil cabal in this world. Yes this world is hell ( or in a state of hell ) due to low consciousness and vibrations and ruling loves of people collectively. I still though never figured out how do I get myself out of this shyness and get another girl a wonderful one that would accept me as I AM not something else they want me to be in this day and age. Its like I'm stuck and cannot dig myself out of this "jail' or "prison" I put myself into after my ex wife left, she said she was coming back for me, even wrote it inside my closet door to hide it from my mom, see I was out of my mind due to so called mental illness as my ex left me and my ex-wife and my mom got into a hell of a fight the day she left. Till this day, I will never understand why she left me but it is for the best I guess as I don't want demons around me surely not and putting me back in jail, demonic possession is very real. There isn't one type of satanism I didn't experience with my ex-wife. But God came through and purged it out of my life to save me from the great evil I really believe I was targeted after being a ordained minister. Today, I know no low entity can even come near me as I am filled with the Holy Spirit. So are you if you KNOW God and you are ONE and LIVE IT, Live as unconditional love. But no one can stay there, they bounce back and forth from conditional love and service to self and service to others and unconditional love. I got involved in the new QAnon movement as God placed it in my path to embrace. I know so much about the dark side of things it isn't funny. Living with a satanist all that time 2008-2015 was a trip and half. If your a girl and your looking for a guy check me out on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising