Translate

Monday, April 29, 2019

The Illuminati and so called getting rich and famous and the so called easy life the TRUTH of reality

I get so many individuals who are seeking out wealth and fame and fortune for nothing in the group known as the Illuminati and think the elites are the Illuminati, some are some are not and they cannot tell someone if they are in the Illuminati any which way as they have taken a oath to remain silent. The Illuminati isn't the deep state , conspiracy buffs call the deep state that name and the deep state wants it that way so people think all Illuminati groups are bad so no one will listen to the white Illuminati or Good Illuminati groups out there. Bad Illuminati would be anything that goes against the survival of humanity, the real Illuminati only cares about the survival of the human species and animals and this planet as whole. They want to take the power back from the deep state cabal or old wolders and give it back to the people so there is no more starvation and slavery and racism or religion vs this religion or my god vs your god. The Illuminati isn't religious though every member can believe or do whatever religion they practice as long as it hurts no one or the whole of humanity. The Illuminati neither denies a god exist or says one exists at illuminati.am one group out of myriads of such groups formed using the Illuminati name. The Pythagorean Illuminati aka Hyperianism is another group not of Illuminatiam mentioned above, their religion is Ontological Mathematics and no faith or belief systems, they know we have a soul and are a eternal mind and are nothing thinking its something as a Monad. But none of these groups can get you rich and famous, very few make it to the top of the pyramid they say Illuminati.am , but they say treat each human as equal whether poor or rich. All is equal wealth and fame and fortune mean nothing to me. If I don't have WISDOM I don't want the wealth. I just want enough money to survive on , I live on SSI $772.00 a month and that is WAY BELOW POVERTY LEVEL. I say give dignity back to the poor people of the USA by increasing the Social Security Income for one and all who deserve it. SSI should pay out at least $1300 a month as I cannot even own a car or buy decent clothes, if it wasn't for my mom and dad I would be on the street unable to survive on my own as I have mental health issues like Scizo Affecto disorder. Its a lifetime illness and never goes away and it can come back at anytime out of remission. I joined the Illuminati and I have never gotten rich and famous, all kinds of people come at me on Facebook like the world owes them millions for nothing, the Illuminati doesn't do hand outs people, that is the fake Illuminati and fake Satanism promoted by scammers. My group isn't a traditional Illuminati I just used the name before back when I was with my ex-wife. Believe me people, if I found the key to riches I would be telling everyone don't you think? I'm the kind of person to help others. But not fools as fools with wealth and no wisdom often lose it and hurt themselves and others. I have gained however the WISDOM of all time that my soul has been incarnating here over and over for millenia and knowing this stuff is worth more than any fame or fortune out there. Sure I could be a magician like Aleister Crowley or others like that are around today as that area interests me the occult like the Golden Dawn system of magic by David Griffin. He my friends is the only source I trust when it comes to occult things and is the real deal and this off topic of the Illuminati but all Illuminati means is enlightened people.  I consider all people who do good of the Light. Light workers, and people who can also embrace their shadow self and become whole (this path isn't for the weak).  Everyone is a angel and devil all in one, you must use Logic and Reason to guide your shadow side or it will tear you to pieces. The shadow is your unconscious self the one who has hidden things that you repressed and wish to do, all need to release your shadow in a healthy and safe manner guided by the highest wisdom and logic and REASON above all else, not mysticism or feelings. Reason comes before that, mysticism can help you on the path to divinity or becoming whole or your God self. That is all the Illuminati and occult really is, becoming God more than human, Hyper humanity. The powers of the mind are very real. Alchemy is about bringing these powers out to help humanity but the deep state used them to enslave the masses and are the slave drivers and must be stopped. This is a prison planet not a free planet, no one will help you but your damn self. I learned this the hard way. There is no hand outs in this greedy evil world of Satan. Even though satan doesn't exist. We use the metaphor. If you wish to join the Illuminati go to http://illuminatiorderoto.com and illuminati.am

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising