Translate

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Amy Grant's music saved me from deep depression

I was in a deep deep deep depression after my wife just up and walked out on me in Jan 2015 and cried for over 2 years, then I discovered Amy Grant's music on youtube. The Next Time I Fall got me out of the deep depression then the song Baby Baby it uplifted my soul and all her christian songs then one day I followed her account on twitter @amygrant and then I get followed back by @amygrant765 a different new account and we started talking she is such a nice person. Source put Amy Grant in my life and she said I would have a free ticket and hang out over dinner when she is in my area. I am like am I dreaming? It shows the law of attraction works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising