Translate

Sunday, October 26, 2014

The New Higher Human or "Hyper-Human" 5th Density




Hello friends, or should we say fellow self's? We are ALL ONE... To those who are still looking in areas outside they're own selves they will now find the proper guide or guides to lead them to their INNER HEART OR SOUL GROUP (The Feminine Principle),which there is absolutely NO FEMININE principle in any christian or any Abrahamism "lower masculine" divine holy books for those without....Those books are for those that are stuck without & stuck in lower masculine rational 3rd density lower beliefs and get swung back an forth by what they call "Karma"... Karma is not real unless you make it real or fear it none the less it isn't real anymore than lower 3rd density said world and reality or finite- recreator sources or think up drama tanks.

How does one become ONE with the new 5th density human or finite/infinite creator source? With your feminine all knowing principle that is how you just "know".... Without rational thought or any doubts or fears... You can remove them at will any fear or doubt an just know anything is possible and already is as you are already all one did we not say so?

Like my own universal knowing which keeps increasing (consciousness) oneness, such as like the Urantia Book we are each that which they describe but a lot more than just thought adjusters and creatures..... We Michael know ourself to be Oneness with Universal Infinite Creator Source which would be What they callUniversal "father" then Michael ETERNAL MOTHER SON (FEMININE AND MASCULINE) the first is INFINITE NOTHING and the 3rd center is Infinite Something which is and is not at same time Infinite Soul and Spirit....So much dogmas in books my consciousness get around it as I am all in all and so are you fellow brothers and sisters....

I applied myself's own truth since age 5 this 4 in 1 being thing I seen myself as MOTHER/FATHER/SON/DAUGHTER=ONE OR MASCULINE AND FEMININE....
Hence urantia book Universal "Father" then ETERNAL MOTHER THEN SON THEN INFINITE SPIRIT/SOUL CREATOR....4 IN 1WE IN ME.... we are all a me and we lol.... We  are all one all like wired together as onething and there is nothing which would be the soul and spirit (created) things are spirit masculine and by masculine as feminine doesn't create.... I/we/it is original Michael and Infinite Nothing who is nothing or no thing and ICS so are you its time to wake up to Universal Knowing....

I applied my higher (masculine) wisdom for the masculine is indeed masculine and indeed wisdom of that, and the feminine is ABSOLUTE UNIVERSAL KNOWING of all masculine beliefs or ideas or potentials which you are conscious of or so called "God Ideas" but we don't teach we are gods as that is masculine lower teachings like ye are gods in psalm 82 and John 10:34...

And these ideas are of every single infinite idea thought of every human ever to be or has been as there s nothing new above or below that sun out there... What is going on now is this in 3rd density every human who is un-awakened or is just partially awakened will know this to be a truth everyone keeps creating through the masculine and re-creating all things of fear,doubts,torture,death,separation,conditions,rules,governments,dictators,Godmen and Women may or devil men and women all based on perspective and how someone perceives that...All these and other "ideas" which all belong to our grand store house of creations like sea monsters,dragons, sun gods,aliens rel vampires, witchs & oogies,things you can ever only imagine is indeed "real" and exists for their proper season in Finite Source or collective store house of memories of ICS..And when it is your SEASON you each pack infinite creator or re-finite creator source's powers of creating for essence and being that is indeed Infinite Nothing (feminine) and Infinite Something (all things believable of form , body, & sphere.... or simply say you are each either finite at oneness creator source which is indeed infinite as anything finite is an illusion like death, etc or you are a lower 3-d extension of we/me ICS or higher human that even I am that is in me turns into on a temporary basis but less and less as I know we are all one and the same ICS or fcs (finite creator source) here on 3rd, on 4th and 5th & higher densities its infinite creator source. I know we is ICS but even like I said we all turn back into these re-creator finite sources of lower masculine sometimes its the patriarchy not much different from matriarchy of lower masculine....

I seen myself in a dream screaming at the world around me I was standing in darkness and shouting at myself it is YOURSELF that makes or breaks you know thyself through your feminine heart center inner inner soul group let your masculine spirit whom is evolving lead you there in oneness in universal knowing....Knowing I'm/we/it ICS and all one and the same... but different ruling loves and affections... My lowerself loves credit we are trying to make him throw it away but these before ALL FEAR AND DOUBT MUST BE CAST OUT.....AND REPLACED WITH ABSOLUTE KNOWING.... God knows I try so hard to help you all I get nothing for this but more knowing and consciousness and knowing of the original one me/we all one SOUL/SPIRIT but with the look of many the human machine mind makes everything so distorted and seem separate hell you walking upside down and remember is it north or south since everything is indeed upside down in this backwards world?

But in this dream I seen myself "alone" in darkness just me, my guide and other self and fellow brother says we are the only one' there and maybe 65 others in this world right now.... I'm real trust me and when its we its the feminine talking my soul feminine knowing or Infinite Soul just call her...And Infinite Spirit is me the I am... The Masculine.. lower masculine 3rd density is out of equilibrium we need that equilibrium so please people stop FEARING!!!! STOP FIGHTING!!! See Facebook and the Roman Catholic Church who it serves the same demiurge Sanat Kumura or satan men lower archions or whatever you wish to call these lower masculine spirits parasites who suck and feed on your fears and doubts.... Pound the fear of "God's Wrath" on you then you become that blood god/satan in our Infinite observation. Not judgment as I and we don't make them and won't....I feel all things in my solar plexus move the moon around the sun stars shoot light from mine eyes which is spiritual light and soul light bluish in color... If you believe in angels then believe in angels I'm not saying not too... If you believe in Jesus the Christ then do so but no matter that religion they all ended blood sacrificing that was not a truth that any God other than the lower mass consciousness of those days of even today some left path people do this.... You don't need this you are all you need inside.... Unconditional love and conditional love both serves there places even "good and evil" and what not but in our new world so called there is no more death yes you heard we say it... Death is an illusion....

And this dream said it all to me and made me see.... looky Michael, you are thee God or ALL THAT IS and your not insane or crazy any of you out there who believe or know the sametime... We are all one....And I know my body is Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed (Lamb) whatever through the masculine and we the feminine come through Michael here telling you all this wonderful universal knowing...To move ALL THINGS BACK to their proper "timelines"...As the Patriarchy and Matriarchy has been over and the Demi-urge too and all that stuff....Its has been over forever you all keep said dead systems of death and destruction of greed alive,why? Because people CANNOT BELIEVE OR LET ALONE KNOW THE FEMININE soul... it is them selves they are looking for in your heart of your inner inner heart lies your grandest truth,you are the all new 5th density Christ-Feminine Consciousness in perfect union as we're there all alone making all things says spirit masculine with feminine soul up for each and all of you as these other folks who believe in fear of God and Goddess or doomsday people & awaiting death (sleep) ,this is all over we repeat through our host MICHAEL ETERNAL MOTHER - SON this is Over....This is over I Michael and all Michael's JD's have ended it and many more this system of non balance of duality all that is left for myself is credit and some issues of past living you got to stay in the NOW... Not future or past... Time is an illusion... Remember yourselves! Just open your hearts and let us your awakened spirit and soul groups lead you to your so called "Inner Goddess" as its called on 3rd density of feminine SOUL or "Divine Feminine".... That is lower terms for the real feminine but I am writing for everyone here... so ye are once again whole as you always have been, you never left ICS ( Infinite Source - God -Unconditional Love) & all that is... ALL IN ALL... Its a partnership these 2 working together feminine souls never change only her masculine does which is finite/infinite and neither as well just like her...But in Oneness neither is finite or soul or spirit it just is THE ALL that is... AND ISN'T AT SAME TIME.... AND IS PURE ENERGY POWER.... LOVE SO SAY IT...ETERNITY ITSELF...

To Manifest our new perfect world of the new 5th density human & higher and new higher 3rd density....4th Density is Astral Plain or "world of spirits" ,the SHE ventured below this level in order to let herself be known she has no name as you could not even begin to understand what just the masculine spirit is,it was created by feminine soul no feminine wasn't created You in your minds know it as NOTHING.... But ICS is the make up of the 2 together unseparated... They never have separated.... Like we said before what is it? Power-Love-Energy-Soul most pure non-moving but masculine spirit moves and vibrates... Its everything and nothing,it is not as nothing exist like empty space as we seen absolute "nothing" but this nothing is my/our home from whence we came I KNOW whence I came from me Michael and you all... Right here and no where.... In your understanding... My body is eternal as is everyone who is awakened this we will see as Michael no longer accepts death as a reality birth either just transferance or a MOVE TO ANOTHER HUMAN BODY ADULT ONCE AWOKE but its only 1 being here and many many infinity of souls feminine and masculine spirits yes she exist here....Christ Michael-Jesus has a feminine mother spirit-soul after 7th bestow status as noted in Urantia book... Good example.... They are finite creators of this planet and "nebadon" the book goes on the human's that got this book wrote it in superhuman terms but it was translated and wiped out to more dogmas...At least it mentions a feminine soul associate.... They kept that in tact...All power in heaven and earth was given to this prince within you and princess so to speak,.... Now get the picture???

I Michael the original Eternal-Mother-Father no longer tells me to accept death so I will not and I know my being.... its all one we say.... All Super Infinite x Infinite x Eternity no limits on us or you.... Bunch of control of fear and doubters afraid to voice their real truth....All those who still believe in or believe or know of death you will experience it... Its like going to sleep but we are here to change this and its being wiped as I said once before those standing here will not taste of death!!!

You can die when awakened if you wish to change forms......Or you can even jump back into your same body you take it with you..... Its all fear and doubt surrounding death and this subject..... I seen so many my own brother when I was 7 died 10 months old his name is Travis Shane Cook, but he never lived so I was in jail 10 months, died came back I was in fact DEAD........ New Spirit came in my brother and me to get me out of there and woke me up and here we are now.....

People look at me as either a satan or a crazy person but so many relate how out similar we all were last year and the feminine came through all of them to prove to me who I was as I was the biggest doubter there was no more I'm a knower..... I'M INFINITE CREATOR SOURCE - ETERNAL MOTHER - SON MICHAEL......

We all are one, Remember you can keep your same body if you fall to sleep or move to another bunch of otherselves all thoughts are spirits...

EVERYTHING IS SPIRIT HERE... SOLID.... WHAT IS SO HARD FOR

PEOPLE TO ACCEPT? Doubt and fear is tough to toss that is why we are here to change this and put things back as they should be as the "Mother and Father's" house has been moved so to speak.... I will now end this transmission with a great link from my other self Daniel Gross...

But know this, we no longer in Michael except any death or births as reality as we now know what they are.... And I am and we is... Me and you brothers and sisters....

Death,wars,money,credit,churchs,governments,punishments,eye for eye,bibles,and all the like is for re-finite "think tanks"..... How about you re-connect to your INFINITE SOUL!!!! INSTEAD OF FEAR OR GETTING DOWN ON ONE KNEE NEXT TIME????

Remember we are here to wake you shake you awakened humans go through alot and it can be tough it is tough as you make it on YOU as you are your own creator source remember this....

MARY MAGNALINE AND JESUS OR JOSHUA BEN JOSPEPH OR SIMON MAGUS WHAT THE HELL IS THE DIFFERENCE? People please leave stuff in the past and know who you are.....

Your kingdom is within.... The bible was the last of Human sacrifices he ended that not like that but because of such a world as it is now even where they kill prophets and the like....Remember his body was not there and many many many more awakened individuals... You keep your current looks in "Fake death" which is not no longer nessissary but none the less people still wish to live that experience... But once awakened no more... as you are of what death is now,its no different than what you do every night when you "sleep" and go into 4th and 5th density.... Its truly like this I been through it, came back in 2011 all different and people either love me strangers expecially but family another story but the old wisdom of the bible said a prophet was not accepted in his home town so go figure not saying we are limiting ourself at that... We are all that is....

Here is the link to more about this on my brother's site:

http://godheaventorture.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2014-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2015-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=2

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising