Translate

Thursday, September 5, 2024

USPS Priority Mail Express delivery problems

 I have had 4 packages from FL get delayed and 2 lost using the Priority Mail 1 and 2 day Express,

Its rediculous the postal service needs to get their act together same with FEDEX, they delivered my package 2 times to wrong address and delivered the other addresses package here! 


These delivery services are bullshit anymore. They give me a run around. No tracking updates no location on package of today Sept 5th 2024.

I am about to report it late medication I NEED for emergency blood pressure.

Here is someone else's issue:

https://www.reddit.com/r/USPS/comments/apn8rx/how_often_is_priority_mail_express_delivered_late/

I will post my outcome here later tonight.... 6:14 pm est.

Update:

I had to go to hospital to get blood pressure lowered, USPS is garbage....they lost the package....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising