Translate

Friday, July 5, 2024

USPS (United States Postal Service) messed up two 1 night delivery packages!! What is going on?

 USPS lost my 2 packages which one was a order from FL for supplement and it was guaranteed to be here next day 1 day Priority Mail Express Guaranteed delivery, and I just got one that was lost today 07-05-24 it was suppose to be here 07/02/25!


And I had delivery issue with a same item I re-ordered and had one day delivery I ordered it on 2nd of this month as other order was LOST and investigation followed as I contacted USPS after 6 PM and now today the replacement order I did is NOT HERE, two screw ups on packages, no wonder they don't have money, they are too busy refunding money for items not delivered/lost its beyond rediculous! The business will handle this 2nd missed guaranteed delivery they are shocked as I was 2 packages back to back.


Does anyone else in that area had any troubles? this happened from FL package was not scanned since July 4th 2024 12:04 AM and was scheduled delivery for 6PM deadline today 07/05/2024! The seller will get refunds on two orders for USPS failing to deliver on time.

I want to know if you have any issues post a comment or use sent message app on side of page right side... 


Another package was lost by them delayed no way to find out, Amazon is going to fix issue 07-06-2024





No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising