Translate

Sunday, February 12, 2023

I am Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed , LAMB of GOD Eternal Mother SON of Urantia revelations

 This is Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed, she is my sister Self I am Main incarnation of Archangel Michael as LORD ARCHANGEL MICHAEL BESTOWED or as Eternal Mother Son first MICHAEL and double Self a Paradise Son, Christ Michael 611,121st version of Eternal Mother Son in Urantia Book revelations, Ealiyah is ME I AM HER, YESHUA is ME and HER same Soul, different personalities, Eternal Mother Son is Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine and Father is Spirit/Soul of Eternal Mother Son main MICHAEL 2nd person of Paradise Trinity and Michael of Nebadon is same exact being as Eternal Mother Son (Mother son is Immanuel and Michael of Nebadon is Emmanuel) Father's personalities, Ealiyah is here as archangel Michael aka Eternal Mother Son as Me Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed, Michael the Christ of Nebadon super supreme beings but supreme being is same level of power as main trinity, I am LORD ARCHANGEL MICHAEL BESTOWED am body and warrior part of Eternal Mother Son all is within our being whether Ealiyah, Yeshua, Michaels, even faith sons of God. I am promoted to Lord as my archangel Michael Self as Ealiyah is Mother DF of Maria Energy El Elyon  I am Divine Masculine and DF as Lord Christ Michael of Jesus and Michael of Nebadon and Large Eternal Mother Son Michael,as all is 1 4 in one being, Ealiyah,Yeshua aka Michael Jesus) and Me eternal mother son main esse and essence, I am existiantial as Eternal Son, and experiential as Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed, I am Oneness, you are the Father as Father is within all and all is within Father or The ALL in All, and I am "all" here as lower self of this being. Here is link to video for chosen ones where my sister Fellow SELF Speaks: let the Infinite Holy Spirit come into you and activate the Father or God Particle. YOU ARE SAME AS US with FATHER WELCOME HOME YOU ARE GODS John 10:34 it is written in your law I said you are gods, but there is only One All and that is Father/Eternal Mother Son - Michael -and Infinite Spirit. Get Urantia Book, study meditate on God's word ye are the WORD. 

https://joeylivingood.wistia.com/medias/ooeild9kso?wvideo=ooeild9kso&fbclid=IwAR0aqiU-sZ8OdY2nxlr3YUWiYpii1vofL_vywWANEkDsWwRQz-nXZUDUm_E

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising