Translate

Friday, June 3, 2022

Hyperianism and Illuminati Groups/Families and Thelema OTO A.:.A.:. Aleister Crowley

 The Illuminati is considered so many different things, hidden occultism with interests in magick like Illuminati OTO and A.:.A.:. or myriad of groups claiming to be real and fake Illuminati. Each bashing the others as fakes and it feels to me its like organized religion how they hate each different group and say our's is real deal and so and so is fake. How do you join "Illuminati"? You don't! They come to you if your ready spiritually. The "real" Illuminati will find YOU if you are meant to be with them, spiritually that is based on Logic and Reason and Light of Illuminati is Ontological Mathematics. I am Frater Lucianus. I am a Dr of Divinity and Reverend of so called Religions and sciences of occultism. My Illuminati is based on different things than others but is esoteric with interests in Occultism and Method of Science and Aim of Religion. I am still learning things for Red Bull Illuminati and Lone Wolf Illuminati and Pythagorean Illuminati. And getting rid of fake Illuminati that these fraudsters put up fake websites for people to join by selling their "soul-spirit" for fame,fortune to some devil or god and all that non sense which is not true, that is false fake Illuminati scammer ideas and conspiracy theorists claims. The cabal illuminati isn't a Illuminati they are the Old Worlders making people believe a NWO is better while these negative dark assholes and psychos kill and mess with world to destroy it and believe me the cabal is worse than any devil like Jehovah of Abrahamism which we detest and reject any religions like them pagan or not of sick blood sacrifices. Luciferianism is part of my group Red Bull Illuminati Ministry as MCC Luciferian Ministry and all religions Cook Universal Ministry. Baphomet is a large part of my ministries and Illuminati known as "Baphomet Illuminati" yet all one with Red Bull Illuminati and Lone Wolf Illuminati.... Mine supports Hyperianism and Pythagorean Illuminati and Neo Thinkers. The NWO from true Illuminati has not even put into place yet,the old worlders made everyoe hate the NWO as people think the NWO is bad, no what the old worlders are doing is pretending a nwo while all the while its just a consolidation of the OWO under a fake NWO. the cabal isn't a illuminati at all they bashed the name and tied it to conspiracy theorists books and ideas and is all OWO stuff... I don't worship any deity but myself my true self not my ego self, I use Lucifer/Baphomet as emblem and occult symbol of what I stand for in my groups who are one and accepted by all I know of, there is fighting within illuminati families and it needs to stop, if we all worked together as one, we could get these old world order negative minds out of power and crash their evil system of tyrants and deep state/cabal service to self satans that care nothing about you your their slaves I am not! I refuse to be a slave to any being period, but to help others who are sincere not after fame and fortune and all kinds of power... We accept anyone and any religion really even if we don't practice it, we don't bash no one for their beliefs, I am making it where all people can talk and get along without fighting, I am commited to welcoming Mysticism and Light Workers and Star Seeds and Human Angels and all them other wonderful people who love this world and they know the evil tyrants need to go but its we all who have to say NO MORE to all governments and centralized banking systems. Big Tech has no business censoring anyone PERIOD! We seek to crash their system and false democracy and I follow Pythagorean Illuminati and Hyperianism as Meritocracy to be put into place, and change this prison planet into a Garden of Eden, where every person gets to do their TRUE WILL, not someone elses! Do what thy wilt/will and Love is the Law ,Love under Will. I embrace Aleister Crowley and Thelema as Illuminati Order OTO does this, no we don't worship some deity like Satan or Jehovah or Allah or any god. We are Gods, Monads complete and all perfect Infinity of Ontological Mathematics of Sine and Cosine waves making this collective dream world, the "Holos" as Morgue of Hyperianism calls it but all is equal to ZERO... Morgue is a Watcher as Lucifer/Abraxian as who I am as Well, I and we all are each a Child aka Horus on New Aeon of the Child based since Crowley was told of the contents of books of the law April 8th,9th,10th 1904 EV.... I am a Watcher as well and Lucifer is a emblem like Baphomet.  Alot of things in Illuminati and others are symbolic things not actual things. ANY Magick is based on Logic and Reason and with us we accept Intuitive as well and mysticism united to Logic and Reason and Common Sense! I am Love but I cannot love those destroying this earth and humans... We are Hyperianism Consciousness/Awareness. Hyper-Aware. There are many versions of a New World within Illuminati and New Earth of 5-D and up. Metaphysical things interests us (My Illuminati Red Bull Illuminati) and Lone Wolf Illuminati. Crystals do they work YES! Magick is Magick under PSR. The Universe is all numbers. But its a Infinite Living Mind as well the All as wise ones call Source which is who we each are as Monads outside Space and time. Monads can link to more than 1 avatar aka human body skin suit, remember we are not a body but a eternal mind and a Soul-Spirit. All is Inner Light aka Thoughts! All is Mind and Extended Mind... matter doesn't exist, atoms don't exist but others cannot accept it about numbers and ontological mathematics and rational spirituality which is Illumination based on Logic and REASON! But we accept as I said all Light workers/Warriars and reject Abrahamism period and even Satanism if it, or anything that hurts people. I am a Thelemite and Abraxian conscious being in process of becoming! I wish to achieve this where all people can talk and not fight about beliefs of anything.... We embrace Light and Darkness and see neither as well....And I say each or themselves in Thelema and Illuminati is Illuminata to me. Peace on earth! Paradise is what I chosen for one and all...I am service to others more than myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising