Translate

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

The Haunting on Dushane St Green Lane and Neshannock Blvd

 I did not know paranormal till I met my ex wife in 2008 in August when she came up from North Carolina, she was haunted herself... the activity begun in 2009 up my grandmother's house.... My ex wife and I were taking care of my dying grandma and she said her house was haunted, there was a picture taken in that house on Neshannock Blvd New Castle PA and it was 3 monkey shaped demon spirits. Demons haunted myself and my ex up that house in May 2009 and banging on the walls, doors, something ripped me out of my body and I seen my body laying there on the bed no one could hear me... It was Satan after I got back to parents house on Dushane St, a spirit a demon used the name "SATAN" on a home made spirit board, I used a love rock for a pointer, this spirit opened drawers in Dec 2009, knocked on walls, clawed the walls, my ex seen shadows on the walls and ceiling I never believed it till I seen it myself years after she left in 2015 till now there is paranormal activity going on voices, and spiritual attacks like psychic attacks on me in my bedroom which cut down...they terrorized me... this went on in 2020 into 2021...scared me to death.... I had a had experience many times in my room where Satan was haunting my room when ex wife was here. But back to 2009, my ex set a camera up, it drained the battery and made beeping noises with the cam corder, answered questions I asked it whether it was Satan for real I do believe it was so psychics said Satan was in that room and Green Lane when I moved out of parents with ex in 2011...but that home made spirit board the pointer went flying off and my ex was freaked out... Satan wanted my ex wife it had no interest in me back then, it possessed and obsessed me when I tried to become a ordained minister in 2010 and my ex and me became satanists of all things... I was seeing a psyche dr and quack who over dosed me with Lithium and other things and never checked my blood levels of that poison don't ever take lithium! Satan or Abaddon attacked me and made me attack my wife back 02/05/2011 I was possessed. I set in jail for 10 months over that. I will testify I did not do that on my ex, I was possessed and it ain't nothing like you see on TV horror movies....I seen things levatate off the floor dressers, tv, bed, couch, etc. Flashing Lights and red lightning in my bedroom on Dushane St. There is something still here it maybe Satan I was attacked in 2019 my throat was slit just sitting here doing nothing, I blacked out and ppl said I talked like Satan as Satan as the entity that attacked my ex and eyes were pitch black.... after that my mom was never the same but I recovered to be attacked spiritually and physically in my bedroom for 1 yr and a half.... evil spirits saying spiders were all over me, cops sounds of police cars yelling my name, spirits using the fan in my room to speak through the noise and the terror stopped when I grew to where I feared nothing, the evil spirits backed off when I bought a blessed crucifix and used holy oil, sage and other jewelry to control spirits that Solomon used in legends. Now I have a female voice and they read my mind, they are not evil spirits yet some are... they say things to help me now, some is spirits good ones and spirit guides and angels and archangels, I am filled with Holy Spirit and am One with God so I am protected by Jesus Christ and archangel Michael. I got to finish being a ordained minister and DR of Divinity degree which I earned it. Psychics say satan is in my house messing with my parents and some old lady or hag wants my family outta this house.... I bought a ghost box to see if it picks them up I will let everyone know after I get it, they drain my batteries and said not to record them voices which I did do.... there has always been high EMF energy in this house even without power. Things of mine flew off the wall my mother seen this when my ex was here in 2009... Now I see shadows and things like my ex seen but I am protected by Blood of Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit indwelling within me as me the real me... I seen so much paranormal activity it was like the movie and the movie the Entity.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising