Translate

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

✉️ to Soul mate and Twin flame

 Dear Soul mate and Twin flame 🔥 I got your back through anything at all..I am your friend but I will not stop being more but will not cross your boundaries and I have no eyes for no other girls nor do I want anything else besides your beautiful ❤️🙏 I pray one day you're going to let me be your one and only if you wanna see this situation we are in listen to every heart 💜❤️ beat by Amy Grant. I love you ❤️😗 beyond 🤩💖 friends yet I am respectfully your best friend forevermore and more and I leave the door open 👐 lol for you to call unto me I pray this prophecy 🥠 comes true me and you cling on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising