Translate

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Letter πŸ’Œ to me twin flame

 I am writing you this note about me and what I am doing. First off I need you in my life. I need you now like the song... I love 🎡🎡🎢🎢 and πŸ“š and writing, psychic stuff, crystals,magic, metaphysics, shadow work, Divinity, and  my passion for service to others then service to self including you.my aim is to be in a relationship without the burden of relationship until we both decide we want one. My message is continued later here. I love you with all my heart ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and soul. What do I see in you like it's unreal a guy like me would want you I see in you my reflection and divine imperfect perfection. I want no other girl despite three twin flames I chose you over them. You know who you are if you find this I been waiting eternity to just talk to you baba baba lol πŸ˜† I love you beyond πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜. I put this here to tell you I am waiting and will never choose another girl over you. God ordained this relationship without relationship we are divine counterparts and business partners best friends with benefits πŸ˜‚ lol. I cannot function without your love even as a dear friend please trust me like I put it all on the line for you baba πŸ™‚ baba.








No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising