Translate

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Amy Grant scammers be on watch out on social media and youtube

 I have dealt with these scammers before back in 2017 it started, soon as I followed Amy Grant the real account on Twitter, a fake @AmyGrrant popped up and @AmyGrant765, one was deleted.... one involved just talk and hundreds of dollars to hold her "suitcase" with $100,000 and you get in contact with bogus fraudulent security company and pay fee and keep $20,000 cash free from her Amy herself, back then I almost fell for it, they the scammers and fraudsters kept hounding me for $500 and credit card info, now latest scam of 2021 when Heart in Motion turned 30 and myfancommunity@gmail.com is fake email where scammers are asking for $100-$1000 donations for fan packages and meet and greets with Amy Grant a fraudster using her good name... I put up recent post of screen shots showing how I was approached, my heart melted and felt so good like OMG is Amy Grant really talking to me?! Yes I am classified as mentally ill in anxiety and depression and PTSD among other things, they prey on us people who have it in for Amy Grant, I love Amy Grant and my dream was always to meet her or be at one of her shows and do as scammers said the meet and greets they (Vince and Amy) do and the fakers using their names to send deposits to various paypal accounts.... if the real Amy Grant or Vince Gill sees this please message me on Facebook at https://facebook.com/mikey4833 and https://twitter.com/mikey4833 or business / ministry https://twitter.com/RB_Illuminati  I defend Amy Grant and her husband Vince Gill and my support will never stop despite the fraud they stole $100 from me the fakers via youtube.....through google hangouts by Paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising