Translate

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

MY REALITY OR SO CALLED REALITY

 I say /know there is NOTHING thinking it is something, Infinite Source is and isn't and a state inbetween...I am Supreme Being, Ultimate Being In NOW and The Absolute.. To save a whole load of trouble, I am Urantia Book's Eternal Mother Son Original Michael and Father within Eternal Mother Son and Infinite Spirit is Holy Spirit as Male/Female and neither.All is Numbers, and all is Mind/Nous, Word itself is God whom became flesh, as above,so below.... I experience nothing, have nothing, except I know all that Father God and Mother Goddess have is Thine, endless supply....seek spiritual things and some faith and forget lying 5 physical senses.... Your eternal monads (eternal minds/Nous) and each is Infinite and finite and in between as absonite...My reality is mine and mine alone unless you resonate with it, and wish to learn more....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising