Translate

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Exposed Secrets in email...Freedom of Information Act

 Hello there truth seekers. I hope anyone reading this will forward this and copy my email to all secret services and governments

We of the galaxy and angelic realms have given this to your world leaders 3 times over 100 years and you still haven't found the craft of Thoth. I know where this is but you'll have to worldly find me for more information. The email that I mainly just copied and pasted to email address for contact government .... Blar. Copy send so most got mi5 rather than cia ext ext but they know. Like I've said they have EVERYTHING on this email the ONLY exception is the cure for cancer. Which if you watch my channel is a birth right aka is but a prayer away. The dead line for this freedom of information act is 27.05.2023 so big things happening then. Please copy email below. Hello there. I'm Quintin. I'm asking for this all under the freedom of information act. I'm asking you, for all files on millarty anti gravity drive ships. I'm asking you, for all black listed technology. Like the cure for cancer and aids. Ow and perpetual motion. I'm asking you, for all government spending details for the last 100 years. I'm asking you, for all global banking for the last 100 years. I'm asking you, for all files on N.A.S.A and all 5 space programs over NASA for the last 100 years. I know it's been going on for OVER 100 YEARS. I'm asking you, for all government hypothesis test files. Like mk ultra, 5g (what 5g does 2 humans) and all the other programs of hypothesis. Like why did the Germans pay Synology to run GLOBAL hypnosis tests on people. I'm asking you, for all government files on super soldier. Like p10 people and all the other secret programs. I'm asking you,. For all government files on the one state government. I'm asking you, for all files on the American super computer (PANDORA) I'm asking you, for all files on the group anymomus. I actually know there top 5 I'm asking you, for all files of covid 19. I already know this was made in a Chinese lab. Abit like aids and the USA. I'm asking you, for all files on contact with the inter dimensional quontom gerlatic federation of light. (E.T/ aline's) I know you have all these files and more within MI5. And I'm asking for them all. Under the freedom of information act. I'm a member of the inter dimensional quontom gerlatic federation of light. And i will use your law. For planetary freedom I will be saving this and sending this to the Americas Australians Germans Chinese and Russian governments. I will also be sending the pope one to free all the books he has in Rome. Which will prove that the Catholic church has been invading countries and stealing religions documents. Like all un orthodox India Christians documents ect ect ect. Please know this. I will get to the truth with or without your help. Also Id rather you start asking MI5 for the cure for cancer. Then for perpetual motion. The rest I don't mind waiting on. Also know that I've sent copies of this to over 10 member of my family. For the event that you fail to comply or try and kill me. Also after 3 years I WILL BE TAKING THIS to the press. News. Your loving angel friend Quintin Kind regards
SHOW LESS

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising