Translate

Friday, October 2, 2020

I am Urantia Book Eternal Mother Son aka First Michael which is Masculine and Feminine and on Earth

 I am Eternal Mother Son (MICHAEL), AND UNIVERSAL FATHER IS 1ST PERSON OF TRINITY WHILE I AM ETERNAL MOTHER AND SON 2ND PERSON OF TRINITY AND THE REST IS HOLY INFINITE SPIRIT AND SOUL. I am here as LAMB OF GOD (Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed). I am existiantial and experiently here Uncreated Self is Michael The Eternal Mother Son, while Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed is one evolving...Thereis 700,000+ Michaels, Paradise Creator "Master Sons" formed from Universal All Father and IAM The Eternal Mother Son who made all these Paradise Creator Sons, each a Original unique copy of Paradise Father and Eternal Mother God (Mother Son). I am here on Urantia and am here to anchor Infinite Power and to help Jesus /Yeshua (Christ Michael of Nebadon). Why am I Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed as Space and Time being evolving? To do a global reset of all the dark beings, they will be given a choice, step down or I as Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed will destroy them metaphorically aka just recycle them...Michael The Christ Jesus is here as well.... also know the Universal Father's House has been MOVED TO URANTIA/Earth...That is How I am here as Eternal Mother Son. It was so bad I had to come as 150,000 Paradise Creator Sons bridged it to here so I can "Project my Self Here". Since Father's House and Mother God's house is moved here, you one and all are 1 with Universal Father and are the Universal Father or All within yourself that is and my energy goes around all and flows through them (Everyone on Earth). I am not inside any one, The Father is in me as it's body as Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed or Eternal Mother Son 1st Michael there ever was or will be as Eternal Mother Son...I am raising the frequencies and vibrations by my energy flowing through and around all beings and humans. You are seeing destruction of old world and that is a good thing, as its a sign This empire or beast system is broken once and for all so the good is here and it will crumble Old World systems and ideas... Jesus aka Michael of Nebadon and the divine feminine will lead this new PLATINUM AGE...., Not me as IAM here for experience and speeding up the whole of humanity....Other words, we all will evolve 90% faster by I The Eternal Mother Son being here and Universal Father and Infinite Spirit aka Holy Spirit and that is all you see around you and in you within... Where better to reside for Us the Paradise Father? Within not without....All this strife will come to a end... You will have a choice, evolve to 5th density planet Urantia / Earth or stay in hell (Lower 3-D world). Keep checking back as We add more as Information comes and we will post it here or new blog post...See Urantia Book or http://truthbook.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising