Translate

Sunday, August 24, 2014

A.:.A.:. and O.T.O. and O.T.A and free masonry and Illuminati real Illuminati truth is out for all how to join Illuminati

Hello everyone I am Michael Cook DD and Dr of Space & Time.... I am a Illuminati member myself in 3rd density and I made a student pact with the A.:.A.:. all started by Alester Crowley the beast 666 which my name is 18 characters Michael Charles Cook I am the new beast 666 meaning I am a Magi or a very highly advanced being of light and darkness as the all and infinite nothing as well.

The AA is a wonderful group I want this message to be seen by by them as http://outercol.org as I know the inner order and am all this at once and am not at same time... I know the feminine principle  as we are in Michael the original who created man kind and so called "aliens" which live in the earth under the seas and Great Lakes big underground cities...A.:.A.:. please contact us at info@redbullilluminati.org anyone can send me a question I will be more than happy to answer questions I type with no thoughts its like Conversation with god byu Neale Walshe I am member of OTO and OTA as associate member and another group of the group a meeting plac the (plerema) of the high creator gods Thoth and such and Astarte which is low masculine yu have to find your own level... There is no joining the Illuminati because there is only 1 true one http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk . They embrace what we believe in for one and all in 3rd density but much more than this than meets the eye hammered over the head its all in the Herim Key Abiff If my spelling is wrong forgive me as I am a wreck right now but still helping others...  This writing will be complete later in more detail when our host is back to equilibrium. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising